Poetress Lady P
check out my three pieces on soundcloud!! Click the link above!!
Friday, September 21, 2012
PLEASE TUNE IN TOMORROW EVENING AT 7PM EST AS LADY P TALKS ABOUT HER EXPERINCE IN WRITING POETRY AND BEING AN AUTHOR AS WELL AS TALKING ABOUT HER FIRST BOOK ENTITLED "A COLLECTION OF GOD'S WORD AND MOTIVATION" YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!
Lady P...One of this Generations Voices. 09/22 by DiandraSmithXHall | Blog Talk Radio
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Image by http://www.ccfconnect.com/
"Stand Firm, Stand Tall, Believe in Yourself"
As women, we play a very important role in society. We smile, we laugh, we keep up with different fashion statements (sometimes) that makes us feel beautiful on the inside and out. We are beautiful creatures that God has created. It may seem as though women has to do a lot to please society and although this may seem true, we are EASILY BROKEN!!!
As we smile and say that things are okay and that things will be fine, we remain strong with our chest poked out while fighting and choking on tears on the inside. We try not to let too many people in the world see our weak sides, so sometimes we have to fake a smile to prove our PURPOSE. Women play many important parts in society. Being a woman can be a lot, but at the end of the day, we have made it! Also at the end of the day, all we want is to cuddle on the couch with a nice hot cup of coffee or tea, our favorite snack and pop in a movie.
Strong Women: We believe that we can get through any task that is thrown at us. We try to remain strong and not let the world define us. We don't allow negativity to come our way and when we do, we try to avoid it the best way we know how . We smile with fierce and boldness because we don't tolerate distractions that isn't worthy of our spiritual flesh. WE ARE STRONG!
A Mother: Mothers are God's precious gifts that He has created. At times this may be a hard task to fulfill because as mothers they are the backbone to families and to their children in the household. Children adore mothers and has a special bond/connection with them which fathers can't really relate to. They also look up to the mothers as great role models. They are nurturers as well as providers. They are the ones who take care of the children, cook, clean as well as pray over them when they seem to go astray. I like to refer to them as PRAYER WARRIORS!!!
Wife: A strong wife is a great supporter of her husband. She is the ultimate caregiver and great listener to certain problems and needs. She is the one that always say that everything will be alright. She tries her best to keep things at peace and organized in the household. The strong wife will always be their for her husband no matter the circumstance. The wife also tries to encourage and motivate as well as motivating herself.
As all of these positions play an important role in a woman's life, she still has her ups and downs as well. We are women with a DIVINE PURPOSE who wants to achieve all and do all. Some men don't truly understand the INNER motions that really goes on in a woman's head, what they are truly thinking and feelings that cook up in their heads. All they see is beauty, a pretty face, a pretty smile, a good personality and a good heart.
But in reality, a lot of women deal with things such as emotional distress, fears, insecurity, faith, jealousy and name-calling. There may be many more, but these are the basics. We go through on daily basis not knowing what the day will bring, who will try to bring us down, or which female will say something stupid to us to make us mad. But you can't let the "world" get you distracted.
Take a look at these "small distractors" a woman normally goes through and as I list them down and give a brief summary, ask yourself if you are going through the same thing now.
1) Emotional distress: You might be going through some rough times or have a lot of "tensed" feelings going around in your head that causes you to shed tears when you think about them. People may have hurt you in the past or in the present and you can't seem to quite get over it. Unresolved issues may be the case and you don't know what to do.
2) Fears: Something that you want to do in life but is scared to even try to achieve it may cause some confused thoughts. That's when the negativity starts to take over and you sometimes may feel a little depressed or worried, but with God on your side, everything will be okay.
3) Insecurity: You can be insecure within several areas in your life which can range from insecurity within yourself, insecurity in relationships or insecurity with family.
4) Faith: As strong women of God, our faith may not be what we want it to be because we first don't believe in ourselves that all things are possible. We must remain humble and patient and not let the worldly images distract us from what we really believe in.
5) Jealousy: OUCH! This may be a lot to handle at times, because as women, some of us get jealous when our mate is flirting with the waitress or talking to another female in whom we don't really know. It can be natural at times, but it can also be a deadly tool that can ruin some relationships. That is something that we have to work on on a day to day basis and to keep in mind that jealousy is the ugliest trait.
What is a woman of PURPOSE?
A woman of purpose is a woman that stands firm and holds her own. She finds passion for what she does and plants a seed of new beginnings. A woman of purpose is also in contact with her feminine side and is a strong woman of many things. She has a true divine purpose in life and won't stop until she has fulfilled her every dream and vision.
Three tools to fulfill the DESTINY
1) Stay Focus
2) Stay Encouraged
3) Stay in the Race
Monday, May 21, 2012
Women of Worth We are women with purpose. We are women with value. Precious jewels of treasure. Sweet like melted chocolate, Living up to different measures. We stand firm. We stand tall. Easily broken. But we remain strong. Women of worth. We serve a purpose. Stand up women all over the nation, We are the treasures of a blossoming flower, God's creation. Let our voice be heard. The words thAt are pressed on our lips lingering God's thirst, Beautiful women of purpose Women of Worth!
Saturday, April 28, 2012
It's been a long time since I've blogged on my first-born website. A lot of things has happened since last year and it's hard to recap on everything. Between school and work and just being lazy, I've abandoned my first love, WRITING. But there is one thing that I would like to blog about and a lot of people can relate to this topic: FAMILY FEUDS. We all have watched the game show on tv and try to participate in the various categories and cheering the family members on. Yes it's a game show where they compete with each other trying to win prizes, but the type of family feud that I'm talking about are the types of things that goes on between family members, near and far.
Just remain humble and let the feuds go....
Friday, August 19, 2011
Image credit by www.fcpstore.com
As this world gets tougher and our patience sometimes grow lower, some words of encouragement might do the trick. A lot of people in this world may wake up in the morning; their day may not being going oh-so-good and sometimes they are wishing to hear some good words that will spark up their day and get their Mojo back on the right track! Do you know someone like that or do you go through the same things?
Having someone to come into your life and speak life and healing upon you is a POWERFUL thing! We don't know what that person is going through, but only to look at their face and see the hurt, the pain, the depression, the frustration and the stress. But if you are uncertain of ways you can stay encouraged, be encouraged and live encouragely, then you have come to the right spot on my blog. I've experienced times in my life that I wanted to give up! No joke! Eyes filled with tears, crying out to God and falling to my knees because I didn't know what to do! But I thank God for my mother because she is always trying to encourage me as well as I try to encourage myself! I thank God for a praying mother and family who sticks together when I don't have no where else to go!
"For in God is our encouragement in trouble and in trials, and in suffering and in sorrow He will turn our tears to smiles"
1) As soon as you wake up in the morning and when your feet hit the floor, say a small prayer unto God to bless you on a new and refreshed day! A prayer like that gets your blessings flowing and it keeps up pumped up!
2) Think Positive, Live Positive, Be POSITIVE!! By putting this type of thought into your mind, it will learn to generate positive thoughts. Remember when you think positive, you will receive positive outcomes!
3)Always and I say ALWAYS remember to smile!!!! A smile says a whole lot about you! Especially when you are in public and your mojo is sailing high like a kite! When people see you smile, they will embrace your happiness and (hopefully) that will rub off on them!
4) Read an encouraging book! There's nothing like picking up a good book that has nothing but encouraging words inside! Joyce Meyer is an AWESOME person and author that will make your heart melt and jump for joy because her worlds are really powerful and very true. My mom is reading a book by her now entitled " The Confident Woman"
5) Listen to God's voice and not Man's voice! A lot of us have problems with this type of matter. Why? Because we sometimes rather listen to other people and listen to our heavenly Father! The world is a cruel place at times like I mentioned in my post from yesterday. Everybody isn't your friend and they will tell you anything to bring you down on their level. So if you listen to God's voice, He shall keep your spirits lifted high and He will always encourage you and protect you in the time of need!
6) Walk by faith and not by sight. This is just as important as listening to God's voice. In life we have to learn to not look for answers and evidence all the time because God wants us to have FAITH as small as a mustard seed! When we stop listening to the world and open up our hearts, we will find it a blessing to have faith!
7) Read a scripture a day or start reading a passage a day from the Bible. Eating spiritual food is very important!
8) Encourage someone else! Like I mentioned earlier, there are some people that don't feel encouraged or doesn't have people to encourage them. Trust me, when you start encouraging people by speaking good things that will motivate them, it makes you feel really good about yourself and it makes God Happy! So speaking kind words to a person or people wouldn't hurt at all!
9)Sing!!!!!! I know a lot of you like to sing, not only in the shower, but singing in the car when your favorite song comes on the radio, singing at home or even singing out in public. Whatever makes you happy and uplifted, DO IT!!!! Bring out that old CD player, cassette player and Ipod and TURN THE MUSIC UP!!!
10) Last, but not least, WRITTEEEEEEE!!!!! This is what I DO To STAY ENCOURAGED!!! I've been writing for a long time and I still do! Writing is my passion, my Definite Love of Life!!!! It's what keeps me sane sometimes lol. But realtalk, write about your problems, solutions to your problems, things that you want to change in your life, things you can improve on, work on...just write!!!!!! Keep a journal or get a blog like I have and just WRITE!!!!
Be Blessed and Stay Encouraged!!!!
Follow me on twitter @NikkiGBlogs757
Thursday, August 18, 2011
In life we want to achieve the most highest, the most greatness, but we realize that it's the world against us! Me against the world. The world is filled with distractions, pain, rude people, different types of people and we have to make a choice to either listen to our instincts or what the world has to say and offer. Never listen to the polluted minds of the world. Some of them want you to do worst than them or better yet, be on their level of miserables.
We all have choices and yet we sometimes find ourselves falling down a couple of times, we get right back up, dust ourselves off and continue with life. It's not easy to go out into the world and not face problems, confortations or drama. Some people, like me will keep to themselves and only talk to people who looks and feel important. Of course in the work force, conversating with co-workers and your boss is quite natural, because if you didn't they would think you are stuck up.
I always was taught that as long as God is on your side, things would be good. True statement, but sometimes the Devil is going to test you and sometimes God is going to throw obstacles your way, but you have to put on the whole armor of God and fight your battles. Apply everything that God has taught you, so that when the world wants to fight you, you will be ready and prepared. We don't have to go into the world doing everything others are doing just to fit in or do stupid things just to set a mark or trend, because at the end of the day, you have to understand that some people want to see you do bad and because they are doing bad, they want you to join their little entourage.
I try to live right day by day, yea we all have made some mistakes in our life that we aren't proud of, but as long as we learned from those mistakes and mature from it, things will start working out for the better. So the next time you are faced with the same situation, you will know exactly what to do! Me against the world! One against millions! But I know where I stand at in this world and in my life. That's something I got to change! And as long as God is on my side, I can remain humble and patient and wash my body with His spirit!
Follow me on twitter @NikkiGBlogs757