Lil Woman on A Mission

Lil Woman on A Mission

Motivational Quote

"Commmitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer" -Marcia Wieder

Just Me

Just Me

Contact Information

Author of "A Collection of God's Word and Motivation" and "Lyrical Passion Tears from my Inkwell" My first book is available on www.westbowpress.com Connect with me on my fan page and enjoy my poetry! www.facebook.com/AuthorNicoleP.Rivers
Follow me on Twitter @LyricalFiYaH

Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Me against the world"



In life we want to achieve the most highest, the most greatness, but we realize that it's the world against us! Me against the world. The world is filled with distractions, pain, rude people, different types of people and we have to make a choice to either listen to our instincts or what the world has to say and offer. Never listen to the polluted minds of the world. Some of them want you to do worst than them or better yet, be on their level of miserables.

We all have choices and yet we sometimes find ourselves falling down a couple of times, we get right back up, dust ourselves off and continue with life. It's not easy to go out into the world and not face problems, confortations or drama. Some people, like me will keep to themselves and only talk to people who looks and feel important. Of course in the work force, conversating with co-workers and your boss is quite natural, because if you didn't they would think you are stuck up.


I always was taught that as long as God is on your side, things would be good. True statement, but sometimes the Devil is going to test you and sometimes God is going to throw obstacles your way, but you have to put on the whole armor of God and fight your battles. Apply everything that God has taught you, so that when the world wants to fight you, you will be ready and prepared. We don't have to go into the world doing everything others are doing just to fit in or do stupid things just to set a mark or trend, because at the end of the day, you have to understand that some people want to see you do bad and because they are doing bad, they want you to join their little entourage.


I try to live right day by day, yea we all have made some mistakes in our life that we aren't proud of, but as long as we learned from those mistakes and mature from it, things will start working out for the better. So the next time you are faced with the same situation, you will know exactly what to do! Me against the world! One against millions! But I know where I stand at in this world and in my life. That's something I got to change! And as long as God is on my side, I can remain humble and patient and wash my body with His spirit!


Follow me on twitter @NikkiGBlogs757

No comments:

Post a Comment