Lil Woman on A Mission

Lil Woman on A Mission

Motivational Quote

"Commmitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer" -Marcia Wieder

Just Me

Just Me

Contact Information

Author of "A Collection of God's Word and Motivation" and "Lyrical Passion Tears from my Inkwell" My first book is available on www.westbowpress.com Connect with me on my fan page and enjoy my poetry! www.facebook.com/AuthorNicoleP.Rivers
Follow me on Twitter @LyricalFiYaH

Monday, March 28, 2011

ITS BEEN AWHILE

I haven't been up here in so long; it's like I have drifted off from the dark world of writing. But I know deep down inside, I must continue with this race, continue to do what I do most, and that is WRITE WRITE WRITE!!!!! Many times I try to pick up the the pen and put it to the paper, but nothing comes out! I want to tell a great story that's lingering in my mind, in my heart... but nothing comes out...complete SILENCE!!! Have you ever had that gut-feeling before? Like you want to write or tell a great story, but your fingers won't budge and your mind doesn't focus completely? But I can't and refuse to stop the energy of writing, to stop the movement of my pen from forming creative words that come out of nowhere. I'm a PHENOMENAL POET AND WRITER and I must continue my journey. The next topic I will blog on will be deep from within......STAY TUNE!!!!! Thought for the Week: "Always display a positive attitude and continue to treat people the way you would want to be treated"

No comments:

Post a Comment