Lil Woman on A Mission

Lil Woman on A Mission

Motivational Quote

"Commmitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer" -Marcia Wieder

Just Me

Just Me

Contact Information

Author of "A Collection of God's Word and Motivation" and "Lyrical Passion Tears from my Inkwell" My first book is available on www.westbowpress.com Connect with me on my fan page and enjoy my poetry! www.facebook.com/AuthorNicoleP.Rivers
Follow me on Twitter @LyricalFiYaH

Monday, May 21, 2012

Women of Worth

Women of Worth We are women with purpose. We are women with value. Precious jewels of treasure. Sweet like melted chocolate, Living up to different measures. We stand firm. We stand tall. Easily broken. But we remain strong. Women of worth. We serve a purpose. Stand up women all over the nation, We are the treasures of a blossoming flower, God's creation. Let our voice be heard. The words thAt are pressed on our lips lingering God's thirst, Beautiful women of purpose Women of Worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment