Lil Woman on A Mission

Lil Woman on A Mission

Motivational Quote

"Commmitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer" -Marcia Wieder

Just Me

Just Me

Contact Information

Author of "A Collection of God's Word and Motivation" and "Lyrical Passion Tears from my Inkwell" My first book is available on www.westbowpress.com Connect with me on my fan page and enjoy my poetry! www.facebook.com/AuthorNicoleP.Rivers
Follow me on Twitter @LyricalFiYaH

Saturday, November 16, 2013

PROMOTION OFFER FOR MY SECOND BOOK!!! GET IT TODAY!!

inner child press


My second book "Lyrical Passion Tears from my Inkwell" is having a promotional offer until December 1, 2013 If you enjoy reading books and poetry, then my book is the one for you! Inspirational poetry about a poet who gives deep insight and make you visualize that you are actually living in the words of poetry! So purchase my book today for ONLY 12 dollars!!!! Tell your friends and family that Patrice Rivers second book is only 12 dollars until December 1st!!! I promise you won't regret this!!


No comments:

Post a Comment