Lil Woman on A Mission

Lil Woman on A Mission

Motivational Quote

"Commmitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer" -Marcia Wieder

Just Me

Just Me

Contact Information

Author of "A Collection of God's Word and Motivation" and "Lyrical Passion Tears from my Inkwell" My first book is available on www.westbowpress.com Connect with me on my fan page and enjoy my poetry! www.facebook.com/AuthorNicoleP.Rivers
Follow me on Twitter @LyricalFiYaH

Thursday, January 23, 2014

GEEQUE PALACE RADIO "REALITY & RELATIONSHIP" WITH KL & TIFFANT BELVIN 01/23 by RICH MONEY | Entertainment Podcasts

GEEQUE PALACE RADIO "REALITY & RELATIONSHIP" WITH KL & TIFFANT BELVIN 01/23 by RICH MONEY | Entertainment Podcasts



JOIN ME, AUTHOR KL BELVIN AND TIFFANY BELVIN AS THEY INTERVIEW ME ON THEIR DHOW TONIGHT, REALITY AND RELATIONSHIPS AS I TALK ABOUT MY LIFE, MY BOOKS ANDOTHER EXCITING THINGS. TUNE IN TONIGHT AT 8PM BY CALLING IN AT 6462003838 OR LIG ON ON THE SHOW FROM YOUR COMPUTER.




No comments:

Post a Comment