Lil Woman on A Mission

Lil Woman on A Mission

Motivational Quote

"Commmitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer" -Marcia Wieder

Just Me

Just Me

Contact Information

Author of "A Collection of God's Word and Motivation" and "Lyrical Passion Tears from my Inkwell" My first book is available on www.westbowpress.com Connect with me on my fan page and enjoy my poetry! www.facebook.com/AuthorNicoleP.Rivers
Follow me on Twitter @LyricalFiYaH

Monday, October 25, 2010

"Stay Postive, Stay Positive, Stay Positive"


Inhale, Exhale! Sometimes you have to do that once in awhile to stay on track. Sometimes you may feel down in the dumps and negative thoughts run through your mind and it may cause you to worry or stress.


The little things that goes on in our live that isn't worth it, Toss it to the side! It's no point to stress over things you have no control over. I remember talking to a friend yesterday and he told me not to sweat the small stuff and try to remain positive. I wanted to laugh and say, "Are you serious? That's gonna be a hard task for me to do!" But I knew deep down inside, he is right. I can't let the small things weigh me down and cause me to loose focus because God wants me to give all my problems to Him and focus on the present and future!


By staying positive and encouraging yourself daily, you can focus on what is really important. Having a positive attitude, the doors of the future will always be open to you. If only if you follow your heart and let NO ONE knock you down, you will be good to go. Everyone goes through something in their life where it feels like its too hard to handle. You can try saying these words, "I can get through this, I WILL get through this. Nobody is going to stand in my way." With a little bit of encouragement and positive thinking, the race that you are running in your life will be a smooth sailing! All you gotta do is Trust and Believe!


Six Steps to Staying Positive


1) Go in front of a mirror and take maybe five minutes to say encouraging and positive words to yourself.

2) When you are thinking negative thoughts, grab a notebook or paper and jot down ways to make those thoughts into positive ones.

3) Make a list of all the positive things you can do to help solve your problems. Go back over your list and highlight the top five.

4) Try doing at least "one" positive activity a day whether it's donating clothes, giving someone money or volunteering.

5) When you feel like you are about to be stressed out, breathe in deeply, talk positively in your mind and release all of you stress/thoughts out.

6) Find something that motivates you, something that will enable you to become less stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment